UX Producer (Viu OTT)
PCCW Limited - now TV
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834407
Employer Ref. CV1501374164-955
As a UX Producer, you will be responsible for developing best-of-class web and interactive products for our Digital Media Team. Major responsibilities including:
- Envision the desired experiences for the Viu OTT product, and then plan, organize and manage the deployment process
- Responsible for taking the ownership of generating wireframes and site navigation for our Viu OTT platform for both HK and Overseas
- Produce and execute flows, design, prototypes, interaction models, UI and interactive products
- Work with stakeholders to deliver the intended features
- Evaluate UX and execute usability testing
- Create documentation of wireframes, workflows and product features specification
- University graduate in design / multimedia program or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Proficiency in wireframe software
- Proven ability to consult on design and layout to take better advantage of available technologies
- Ability to assess all stakeholders needs and create solid wireframes
- Ability to work with product and marketing teams to translate into good UX
- Knowledge in research and evaluate new web products and front end technologies
- Experience in taking specifications and applying them into user experiences on web and mobile apps
- Ability to define interaction and behaviours
- Experience in mobile app development is a plus
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Good command of Chinese & English
- Candidate with more experience will be considered for senior position
We offer attractive & competitive salary and benefits, an exciting work environment and excellent career development opportunities. If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume, quoting the reference number, stating your present and expected salary to Human Resources Department by:
Post : 20/F, Telecom House, 3 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax : (852) 2827 8322
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW, please visit our website at
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies (http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PCCW Limited - now TV
About PCCW Limited - now TV
About now TV
now TV is one of the world's largest commercial deployments of IPTV and Hong Kong's largest pay-TV provider. It is delivered by PCCW Media Limited, the multimedia and entertainment subsidiary of PCCW Limited. PCCW also holds interests in telecommunications, IT solutions, property development and investment, and other businesses.
now TV offers the widest range of local and international content on its platform in Hong Kong. Its quality self-produced content includes two news channels and a diverse line up of entertainment and infotainment programmes. This is complemented by the best of Asian and international content and brands across news, entertainment, information and sports genres including the exclusive Barclays Premier League.
now TV’s premium content can be accessed through linear TV channels, on-demand and via OTT companion apps while on the move. now TV can also be enjoyed on the eye devices provided by HKT, the telecommunications business of PCCW.
To learn more about now TV, please visit http://nowtv.now.com/.