Avalon Genomics (HK) Limited
Avalon Genomics (HK) Limited is a biotechnology company focuses on research, development and commercialization of products and services based on human genetics and molecular biology. The management team of our company comprises deep experienced biotechnology experts and business professionals from Silicon Valley and Hong Kong
Our core business includes research translation and new innovation in the fields of Medical Diagnostics, Population Genomics and Personalized Medicine.
UX & UI Designer (Various)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995043
Bioscience + IT = Avalon Genomics
In order to cope with our rapid expansion, we are seeking enthusiastic individuals for the following UX & UI Designer post.
Why would you join our team?
Bioscience meets IT is going to be the next BIGGEST thing. By joining our team, you will be able to maximize your visual design skill, as well as to learn the next cutting edge bioscience technology. Last not the least, you will be part of world-class startup that will bring disruption in biotech industry!
- HD or above in Web / Graphic / Multimedia Design or related disciplines
- At least 1+ relevant industry experience, fresh gradate may also be considered with strong portfolio
- Work independently from design concept to artwork production
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch or other visual design tools
- Strong concept in cross platform design is a MUST, including both prints & digital
- Knowledge of web & App-based technologies such as HTML5, CSS, JS, and various other technologies a plus
- Well organized, self-motivated and multi-tasking mindset
- Experience in app development process is a plus
- Experience in information design is a plus
- Develop concepts and UX flows for digital health products
- Identify graphical needs from science team and others team members in a co-creation manner
- Create compelling user interface designs, and graphic design for Mobile apps and websites
- Generate creative ideas and layouts for various marketing campaigns on both web and printed platforms
To be successful in this role, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The below is representative of the knowledge, skill, ability, and/or personal attributes required to be successful in the role:
- Strong ethics, integrity, and credibility
- Produce quality deliverables/materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage multiple projects
- Good team player, dynamic, and hardworking
- Excellent command of both English and Chinese, both oral (including Putonghua in the latter case) and in writing, is a pre-requisite
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, communication (both oral & written) and inter-personal skills
- Organized, reliable, effective and efficient
- Discreet and good judgment in handling/responding to confidential and sensitive information
- Accurate, and very detail oriented
- Proactive, independent (including independent correspondences by electronic mail &/or in hard copy) and be able to prioritize (not only for oneself but also for the affected colleagues) and manage multiple tasks with a strong sense of responsibility for completing tasks
- Mature, results oriented with international mindset and strong personal drive to take initiative and get things done
- Good presentation skill
Interested candidates should apply in confidence with date of earliest availability, and current & expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data provided will be used for recruitment and related purposes only and strictly in accordance with the relevant Personal Data Policy for Employment. Applicants who are not contracted within 6 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed in due course