NA-KA-MA The Global Recruitment Business: The translation from Japanese centres around colleagues, a circle of friends, partners, and associates.
Nakama operates in the digital, creative, media, marketing, technology sectors with offices in the UK, Europe, Asia and Australia. We recruit for contractor, temporary and permanent staff at all levels on contingent and retained.
Live Local: Think Global
We have a global network that helps relocate talent around the world from the UK, Europe, Asia and Australia every day whilst working with clients on an international basis from staffing to advisory services on a local and global scale. Email:email@example.com
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921880
A leading agency is on the hunt for talented forward thinking UX/UI designers to join their team. You will be working for an award winning company who strive to push boundaries and create innovative experiences for their customers.
The ideal candidate will be able to translate highly complicated processes into easy to understand world class user experiences.
Key responsibilities include
- Working directly with clients to conceptualize and design end to end experiences using forward thinking design strategies.
- Work closely with the UX design Lead, PM’S and Devs to coordinate the timely delivery of projects and turn visions into realities.
- Produce user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, user flows, wireframes and high fidelity prototypes.
- Design and develop user interfaces and information architecture using conducted research.
- At least 4 years’ experience working as a UX designer.
- In depth knowledge and experience of user interface design.
- Native application experience.
- Able to sketch, storyboard and prototype.
- Experience working with a variety of clients – Agency experience is a bonus.
- Good understanding of user research and information architecture.
- Good foundation and understanding of service design.
- Mandarin speakers.
This is an amazing opportunity to develop your skills as a UX designer, you will be working on a variety of client’s form corporate through to entertainments and products will include everything from mobile app through to digital touchpoints. If you are interested, please make sure you include your portfolio with the applications.