CMB International Capital Corporation Limited
Approved by the Chinese financial regulatory authorities, registered and established in Hong Kong, CMB International Capital Corporation Limited (CMBI) is a wholly-owned subsidiary investment bank of China Merchants Bank Co., Ltd (CMB). For the past several years, owing to its outstanding performance, CMB was awarded as "The Most Respected Enterprise" and "The Best Domestic Commercial Bank" in China respectively. We are now looking for suitable calibre to fill the following positions:
Vice President (TMT/ Discretionary Consumption/Staple Consumption/ Small Mid-cap coverage)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922079
- Conduct in-depth, timely and critical research reports, make investment recommendations and deliver presentations
- Company visit of listed companies;
- Data analysis and prepare financial models;
- Preparing Company research reports, sector reports and Pre-IPO research report;
- Marketing duty of meeting investors;
- Organizing non-deal road shows and forums.
- University graduate with at least 5 years of experience in financial and accounting industries;
- Holder of HKSFC license;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua;
- Independent, able to work under pressure and with good team spirit;
- Frequent travel to China
We provide competitive remuneration package, business exposure and career development opportunities. Please send full resume with salary history and expected remuneration to Units 1803-1804, 18/ Floor, Bank of America, 12 Harcourt Road, Admiralty, Hong Kong or email by clicking "Apply Now".
All information received will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be treated in strictly confidential.