Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, contract and permanent basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 540,000 employees annually.
With our Kelly 360° talent solution, comprising recruitment, consultancy, and outsourcing, Kelly Services Hong Kong is dedicated to making it easy for our clients to build a motivated workforce—while measurably enhancing its company brand. Our specializations include Banking and Finance, Insurance, Information Technology, Retail, Commerce (Finance and HR), Industrial and Manufacturing, Healthcare and Life Sciences, and Telecommunications.
Vice President (Commercial Card Sales)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922495
Employer Ref. TS-160141
- Strategy – Develop Commercial Cards sales strategies for the region, in conjunction with global and regional partners. Support, drive and execute the global Commercial Cards product, market, and sales strategy within the region
- Deal wins – Accountable for delivering against client and revenue win goals with a high win ratio. Coordinate origination and closing on global deals with regional sales lead partners.
- Sales Management – Develop a robust Commercial Cards Sales and Account Management. Ensure sales goals and account management plans are in place and managed against.
- Portfolio Management and Program Optimization – Develop deep relationships with key global and regional clients. Retain clients and grow program volumes. Identify and implement program expansion opportunities with clients.
- Market Presence – Be an ambassador and evangelist for Commercial Cards in the region with different parties. Maintain leading edge expertise of the industry and regional competitive environment.
- Ownership and Leadership – Act as an owner-operator of this business, and strongly influence its strategy and market leadership. Drive and participate in all deal reviews.
- Market Development – Develop a Client focus strategy for all key client segments. Identify new flows and market plays for the extension of Commercial Cards as a payment channel.
- Control and Compliance – Ensure team maintains a pristine control environment and everyone acts as an owner-operator in their business for all issues.
- 8 years minimum industry sales experience, preferably in the large market sector
- University Degree
- Proven sales track record and demonstrated people management success
- Experienced strategic leader able to design innovative client sales growth plans and execute
- Recognized for her / his execution skills and known within the Commercial Cards market externally
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal internally and externally with clients
- Ability to manage in a global matrix environment
- Able to travel regionally and potentially globally, estimated 40-50% of the time