China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited [“CCB (Asia)”] is the retail and commercial business platform of China Construction Bank Corporation [“CCB”] in Hong Kong. As of March 31, 2015, CCB (Asia) has 47 branches in Hong Kong and offers a wide array of banking products and services to customers, including consumer banking services, commercial banking services, corporate banking services, private banking services and cross-border financial services, etc.
We’re inviting high caliber professionals to share our vision and mark our success together.
Vice President, Asset & Liability Management Reporting
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784119
- Assist in formulating and implementing strategies over the Bank’s assets and liabilities with on-going monitoring of the actual implementation results
- Formulate viable plans on the growth and structure of assets and liabilities; establish targets on net interest income and margin
- Proactively coordinate and partner with business divisions and treasury in the process of assets and liabilities management (“ALM”) to drive towards targets
- Conduct ALM related analysis and make recommendations on the assets and liabilities structures, interest rate and liquidity mismatch positions, etc.
- Analyze treasury performance including but not limited to evaluating results over re-pricing and liquidity management; propose treasury related targets where appropriate
- Lead ALM related projects; drive system enhancements to enhance data accuracy and analysis capability
- Drive initiatives to enhance capital efficiency and return
- Degree holder in Accounting, Risk Management, Finance or related disciplines
- At least 5 years managerial / supervisory experience in ALM or similar functions with financial institutions
- Sound knowledge in treasury activities and products
- Prior exposures in interest rate risk and liquidity risk management are definite advantages
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and sound analytical thinking
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Mandarin is required
Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their personal data will be retained by the bank for a period up to two years.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with the bank’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.