Swiss Privilege, the unique wealth management arm of the AXA Group in Hong Kong, provides prestige and professional financial services to high net worth customers. We are now looking for a successful person to play a vital role in developing and building relationships with our growing high net worth customer base.
Swiss Privilege is a member of the acclaimed AXA Group, one of the world’s leading organisations in financial protection and wealth management. AXA Group has a history dating back to the early 19th century. AXA Group’s revenues were Euro 99.0 billion (around HK$833.58 billion)*, and had Euro 1,363 billion (around HK$11,476.46 billion)* in assets under management.
*As of 31 December 2015, calculated based on exchange rate of 1 Euro = HK$8.42
Vice President/Assistant Vice President - Sales Management
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004805788
Employer Ref. JDMCVSM0816
- Develop and manage sales teams to achieve predefined sales and business target
- Manpower development and coaching for new financial consultants
- Perform sales management role for daily team performance monitoring through activity management joint calls and role play.
- To provide skills development and field training to ensure sales skills requirements are consistently achieved across the sales team
- Ensure quality of sales process and adherence to business standards
- University graduate preferably with professional qualification in financial planning or investment
- At least 7 years working experience of which at least 4 years in financial sector with exposure in sales management
- Excellent track record in personal sales and sales management in financial planning or related business
- Good sales management skills, particularity team coaching / skills drilling
- Fluent in Mandarin and other local Chinese dialect
- Competitive remuneration package with guaranteed basic salary and uncapped earning potential
- Employee status with attractive fringe benefits
- Prestigious life style events for client networking
For enquiry, please call 2864 5618 or 2864 5637. Please send full resume with quoting “JDMCVSM0816" by clicking "Apply Now" or fax to 2865 2306.
Note: Candidates with less experience can be considered for the position of Senior Manager.
The information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. All applicants’ information will be destroyed after 12 months.