Vice President, Business Analytics, Bank
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004994602
Employer Ref. AVUC-186657
My client is a leading financial services group which provides commercial and corporate banking services, personal financial services, private banking and other asset management services. Because of their growing business, they are looking for a Vice President, Business Analytics to support their business.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, leading a small team, working under the commercial banking business, please find the key responsibilities below:
- Develop analytics and produce concise, summarized reports to facilitate management decision making and results measurement.
- Leverage customer data in data warehouse to devise strategic analysis, segmentation, account plan, product profitability, KPIs, scorecard, dashboard and metrics to achieve divisional goals.
- Identify opportunities to develop statistical models, segmentation schemes, and data-driven analytics to drive customer acquisition and conversion.
- Oversee the Management reporting function of the Hong Kong Branch.
- Monitor the product pricing, funding, margin and RWA against budget under the new FTP mechanism.
- Assist in senior management to provide presentation materials and relevant data for broad meeting/ head office requirement.
- Collaborate with business representatives, operations and services centers to carry out the annual budget process.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 8+ years of working experience in Banking/ Performance Management/ Business Analytics
- Proficient in SAS, SQL, Data Warehouse and statistical tools
- Self-motivated with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading bank that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ConnectedGroup Limited
About ConnectedGroup Limited
ConnectedGroup is an executive search and recruitment firm with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and China. We work across a number of industry sectors providing cross-functional recruitment. Our specialisms are Financial Services, Legal, Technology Transformation, Strategy and Change, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Supply Chain/Sourcing, Industrial, Consumer and Retail/Luxury Goods, Hospitality, Corporate Functions/Administration (HR/Finance/Accounting/Support).
All information is used for recruitment purposes only. Although we endeavour to respond to every applicant this may not always be possible so if you receive no response within 60 days, please consider your application for this specific vacancy to be unsuccessful. We will contact you with the next vacancy that matches your profile.