Executive Connections Limited
Vice President - Business Development (Based in Shanghai)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915038
Our client is a world leading formulators and suppliers of packaging, applicators, accessories and POS solutions for luxury Beauty and Wine & Spirits brands as well as major retailers globally. It has more then 3,000 people in locations around the world, factories in the US, UK, China, Indonesia and Thailand, R&D labs in the UK, China and Thailand.
The successful candidate will responsible for managing the existing as well as identifying new opportunities within the North Asia, including Greater China, Japan and Korea.
- manages the three sales team in the region and the Market Analysis team in Hong Kong.
- formulate strategies to capture business opportunities within existing and potential accounts.
- develop regional customers / vertical matrix and implement annual sales plans.
- work closely with Products Leaders and mobilise internal stakeholders to build sustainable relationships in order to deliver product and service in timely manner.
- represent the company at trade shows and industry meetings.
- exceptional tract record in development and implementing sales and marketing plan within the region, especially China.
- in depth knowledge in the cosmetic packaging industry and well verse of the customers in the markets.
- excellent leadership, ability to develop talent bench strength.
- possess critical and strategic thinking, agile in new approaches, and innovative in problem solving.
- entrepreneurial with excellent business acumen