SUN HUNG KAI FINANCIAL LIMITED
At Sun Hung Kai Financial, we serve with professional integrity. More than a claim, this describes the way we do business. We are committed to being a world-class financial services provider and delivering superior solutions to our clients. Our people act effectively in the global investment landscape to make this possible. Renowned as one of the leading financial institutions in Hong Kong, Sun Hung Kai Financial Limited (“SHKFL”) has been established with a solid foundation and history of excellence since 1969. Through its two core businesses, Wealth Management and Brokerage, and Capital Markets, the company has an extensive network of branches and offices in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China, which offer customised wealth management and investment solutions for retail, corporate and institutional clients. Backed by Shanghai-listed Everbright Securities Company Limited (SSE: 601788) and Hong Kong-listed Sun Hung Kai & Co. Limited (SEHK: 86), we have the pedigree to deliver a steady return on equity, while remaining profitable.
Now an exciting opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre professional to join our dynamic team for a rewarding career:
Vice President, Business Development (Insurance & Investment Products)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999459
Employer Ref. VPBD/PCS/130117DB/23
- Plan, drive and manage recruitment programs to recruit frontline sales and teams leaders to support the business growth of insurance and investment products
- Plan, organize and conduct training courses for sales force to equip the frontline sales with required competencies including product knowledge of wealth management products, sales skills, compliance knowledge, operational process, etc.
- Oversee the sales teams’ licences related matters in order to comply with internal and external requirements on relevant regulated activities
- Assist the department in achieving the recruitment and revenue target
- Degree holder or equivalent in Finance or Business Administration
- 8 years’ relevant experience in financial services industry, with solid experience in agency development / management, sales recruitment and sales training; experience gained from banks preferred
- Holder of relevant HKMA / SFC / CIB licences
- Solid knowledge of wealth management products and investment products
- Good analytical ability and excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven leadership; coaching and event organizing skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluency in Putonghua an advantage
We offer a competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. If you are interested in the post, please send your resume together with your present and expected salaries by clicking “Apply Now”. Please quote reference number when submitting your job application. You can also visit the page of “Careers” at our company website at http://www.shkf.com/ for more information about our career opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purposes only. We do not assume any risks of disclosure of personal information prior to receipt of applications.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you may request access to, and / or correction of your personal data in relation to your application. If you wish to do so, please email to us.