ZEBRA™ Strategic Holdings Limited is a performance-based holistic Human Capital Solutions provider that services Corporate Clients across Asia Pacific region.
With more than a decade of solid experience, ZEBRA™ successfully listed on the GEM board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in the year of 2013.
Vice President, Business Development - Bancassurance
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005146641
- To provide all levels of sales support and build up solid relationship with mapped bank partners;
- Develop and recommend appropriate initiatives to drive and achieve aligned business plan and pre-set KPIs with partners;
- Perform sales analysis and planning to achieve business targets; develop sales management tools with close monitoring of sales activities and trend by partners and sales unit;
- Lead the sales team to achieve pre-committed business targets and various KPIs for designated branches/district/bank;
- Develop and provide on-going training plan for bank’s frontline staff, including product, sales skills, prospecting, objection handling, sales operation and process, etc;
- Provide support on operations and application processing, and handle enquiries from bank’s key stakeholders.
- Build up and maintain solid business relationship with banks’ key stakeholders including insurance team, district managers, branch managers and all frontline staffs, etc.
- Communicate all marketing and sales programs to bank’s frontline staff to ensure the awareness and participation
- Work with direct supervisor on resources management plan and to develop & implement business strategies with the strategic vision of the Company
- University graduate with at least 8 years’ sales and account management experience, preferably with Insurance company serving Bancassurance segment
- Experienced in leading & managing sales team
- Relevant experience on coaching and training bank’s sales staff on insurance
- With Insurance Intermediaries Qualification Papers 1, 3 & 5 and and other professional certification is highly preferred
- Good spoken English and Chinese
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Good analytical and strong in business management
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure