SUN HUNG KAI FINANCIAL LIMITED
At Sun Hung Kai Financial, we serve with professional integrity. More than a claim, this describes the way we do business. We are committed to being a world-class financial services provider and delivering superior solutions to our clients. Our people act effectively in the global investment landscape to make this possible. Renowned as one of the leading financial institutions in Hong Kong, Sun Hung Kai Financial Limited (“SHKFL”) has been established with a solid foundation and history of excellence since 1969. Through its two core businesses, Wealth Management and Brokerage, and Capital Markets, the company has an extensive network of branches and offices in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China, which offer customised wealth management and investment solutions for retail, corporate and institutional clients. Backed by Shanghai-listed Everbright Securities Company Limited (SSE: 601788) and Hong Kong-listed Sun Hung Kai & Co. Limited (SEHK: 86), we have the pedigree to deliver a steady return on equity, while remaining profitable.
Now an exciting opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre professional to join our dynamic team for a rewarding career:
Vice President, Compliance
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916100
Employer Ref. VP/C/281116DB/51
- Perform the compliance functions related to the assigned business units and products
- Oversee SHKF’s Control Room functions to comply with the requirements of Disclosure of Interests under SFO & the relevant SFC Codes and to handle research and conflict clearance
- Manage SHKF’s FATCA compliance and other upcoming common reporting standard
- Monitor and provide compliance approval on SHKF’s staff dealing
- Advise management as well as relevant business and functional units on relevant compliance-related matters / issues
- Liaise with auditors, regulatory authorities, business, operation and risk management units on relevant compliance issues/ matters in the assigned business units / products
- Review, establish and update compliance policies, procedures and related guidelines for the assigned business units / products; design and implement relevant compliance monitoring and reviews to ensure compliance with the applicable legal and regulatory requirements
- Keep abreast of the latest legal and regulatory requirements and promote compliance awareness and compliance culture within the Company including development and delivery of compliance training programs
- Participate in ad-hoc assignment as required
- Degree holder in Accounting, Business, Law or related discipline
- Minimum 7 years’ solid experience in compliance, audit and / or related experience in the financial services industry or with regulatory authorities
- Experience in development of compliance policies & procedures and related guidelines, conducting compliance reviews/ monitoring or investigation and performing compliance trainings are preferred
- Sound working knowledge of the Securities and Futures Ordinance and its subsidiary regulations as well as rules and regulations of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, Hong Kong Futures Exchange, CIB and MPFA
- Organized, hard-working and attentive to details, with a strong sense of responsibility and good common sense
- Enthusiasm, strong self-motivation, personal integrity and ethics
- Good leadership, analytical, problem solving, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer a competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. If you are interested in the post, please send your resume together with your present and expected salaries by clicking “Apply Now”. Please quote reference number when submitting your job application. You can also visit the page of “Careers” at our company website at http://www.shkf.com/main.html for more information about our career opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purposes only. We do not assume any risks of disclosure of personal information prior to receipt of applications.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you may request access to, and / or correction of your personal data in relation to your application. If you wish to do so, please email to us.