Bank of Communications Co., Ltd. Hong Kong Branch
Proactive, Dedicated and Innovative
Founded in 1908, Bank of Communications Co., Ltd. (Stock codes: A shares 601328, H shares 03328) is one of the oldest banks in China as well as one of the note-issuing banks in modern China. The Bank was listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited in June 2005 and on the Shanghai Stock Exchange in May 2007. The Bank currently has 202 domestic branches, comprising 30 provincial branches, 7 branches directly managed by the Head Office and 165 managed by provinces. It has also established 2,690 banking outlets in 215 cities and 159 counties nationwide. In addition, the Bank has set up 13 overseas institutions, comprising branches in Hong Kong, New York, San Francisco, Tokyo, Singapore, Seoul, Frankfurt, Sydney, Macau, Ho Chi Minh City, Taipei, Bank of Communications (UK) Co., Ltd. and representative office in Toronto. The Bank’s development strategy is to become “a first class listed universal banking group focusing on international expansion and specializing in wealth management”.
Vice President, Debt Capital Markets
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783069
- Perform DCM execution and syndicate function, and carry out credit approval and documentation
- Advise clients on appropriate debt capital structures and supervise the entire execution process
- Work closely with internal and external partners in order to ensure smooth and timely executions
- Degree holder in Finance / Business or related disciplines with minimum 6 years’ working experience in DCM
- Possess strong legal experience in DCM with sound financial market knowledge, rules and regulations of capital markets for HK and PRC markets
- Good analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Passes in HKSI Examinations (Qualified under SFO for handling Regulated Activities Types 1, 4 & 9) with TMA qualification are a must
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Vice President, Debt Capital Markets
The above post requires proficiency in English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
We offer attractive remuneration packages to the right candidates. Please send your full resume with expected salary toThe Human Resources Manager, Bank of Communications Co., Ltd., 10/F, Bank of Communications Tower, 231-235 Gloucester Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong, or fax to 2838 9209, or by clicking Apply Now.
Data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used only for consideration of applications. The bank may also refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available upon request.
c of China)