SUN HUNG KAI FINANCIAL LIMITED
At Sun Hung Kai Financial, we serve with professional integrity. More than a claim, this describes the way we do business. We are committed to being a world-class financial services provider and delivering superior solutions to our clients. Our people act effectively in the global investment landscape to make this possible. Renowned as one of the leading financial institutions in Hong Kong, Sun Hung Kai Financial Limited (“SHKFL”) has been established with a solid foundation and history of excellence since 1969. Through its two core businesses, Wealth Management and Brokerage, and Capital Markets, the company has an extensive network of branches and offices in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China, which offer customised wealth management and investment solutions for retail, corporate and institutional clients. Backed by Shanghai-listed Everbright Securities Company Limited (SSE: 601788) and Hong Kong-listed Sun Hung Kai & Co. Limited (SEHK: 86), we have the pedigree to deliver a steady return on equity, while remaining profitable.
Now an exciting opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre professional to join our dynamic team for a rewarding career:
Vice President, External Asset Manager (Private Client Services)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999395
Employer Ref. Ref: VPEAM/PCS/130117DB/23
- Formulate and implement the tactics and action plans to acquire new External Asset Manager (EAM) partners and end clients to achieve the assigned sales target
- Oversee, lead and supervise the EAM sales team
- Facilitate the end clients on board process
- Assist the risk control for EAM partners including all sales related activities and trade orders
- Organize regular meetings with EAM partners to explore business opportunities and report the sales progress to management on timely basis
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in financial industry, preferably with 3 years’ extensive experience in supervisory role
- Qualifier or Holders of SFC licenses for Type 1, Type 4 and/ or Type 9 regulated activities preferred
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluency in Putonghua an advantage
- Solid knowledge of Wealth Management and OTC products with strong business network in the financial / securities industry
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong sense of responsibility and able to work independently
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
We offer a competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. If you are interested in the post, please send your resume together with your present and expected salaries by clicking “Apply Now”. Please quote reference number when submitting your job application. You can also visit the page of “Careers” at our company website at http://www.shkf.com/main.html for more information about our career opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purposes only. We do not assume any risks of disclosure of personal information prior to receipt of applications.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you may request access to, and / or correction of your personal data in relation to your application. If you wish to do so, please email to us.