Haitong International Securities Group Limited (“Haitong International”:Stock Code: 665.HK) is a subsidiary of Haitong Securities Co., Ltd. (“Haitong Securities” Stock Code: 600837.SH; 6837.HK), one of the leading securities companies in China.
Haitong International is well-established to provide comprehensive and quality corporate finance, brokerage and margin financing, investment management, fixed income, currency and commodities as well as leveraged and acquisition financing and equity derivative products and services to institutional clients and individual investors domestically and around the globe. As one of the most important overseas business platform of Haitong Securities, the Group strives to be a modern and comprehensive financial institution with leading position in the Greater China Region.
The Company is led by a team of passionate and energetic professionals, we regard our staff the most treasurable asset and have been providing the best nurture and career prospect to any talents. We now invite high calibre candidates to join us.
Vice President – Global Capital Markets Compliance
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830734
Employer Ref. JDB/GCM/VPC
- Handle compliance related matters for Global Capital Markets (Equity and Debt) team
- Provide compliance advice and conduct regular review and surveillance exercises
- Maintain and review internal policies, procedures and guidelines for GCM team to ensure compliance with the relevant regulatory requirements
- Work with group legal and compliance teams when necessary
- Degree holder or above in Law/ Accounting or related disciplines
- At least 5 years’ relevant legal, compliance or regulatory experience
- Solid knowledge of execution flow of equity and debt capital markets transaction and related regulations
- Detail-oriented, self-initiative and responsible
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is required