SUN HUNG KAI FINANCIAL LIMITED
At Sun Hung Kai Financial, we serve with professional integrity. More than a claim, this describes the way we do business. We are committed to being a world-class financial services provider and delivering superior solutions to our clients. Our people act effectively in the global investment landscape to make this possible. Renowned as one of the leading financial institutions in Hong Kong, Sun Hung Kai Financial Limited (“SHKFL”) has been established with a solid foundation and history of excellence since 1969. Through its two core businesses, Wealth Management and Brokerage, and Capital Markets, the company has an extensive network of branches and offices in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China, which offer customised wealth management and investment solutions for retail, corporate and institutional clients. Backed by Shanghai-listed Everbright Securities Company Limited (SSE: 601788) and Hong Kong-listed Sun Hung Kai & Co. Limited (SEHK: 86), we have the pedigree to deliver a steady return on equity, while remaining profitable.
Now an exciting opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre professional to join our dynamic team for a rewarding career:
Vice President, Internal Audit
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999185
Employer Ref. VP/IA/130117DB/37
- Assist the Director of Internal Audit in overseeing and managing the business audit function of the Group
- Prepare annual audit plan including risk assessment, staff resources planning, scope and audit approach review, and preparation of memorandum
- Execute the audit assignments in accordance with the approved annual audit plan and ensure the quality of audit work
- Communicate with relevant parties on audit findings, ensure prompt follow-up actions on outstanding areas and coordinate with auditees for practicable and efficient control improvement measures
- Provide internal consultancy services to the Group on internal controls and risk management procedures
- Train, coach, supervise Internal Audit staff and manage their performance
- Coordinate with external auditors / consultants and regulatory bodies if necessary
- Degree holder in Accounting and / or related discipline with relevant professional qualifications such as CPA and / or CIA
- Minimum 7 years’ external / internal audit experience obtained from financial institutions or sizable CPA firms, with 2 years at managerial level. Experience in capital markets audit preferred
- Good knowledge of accounting and audit standards / requirements / regulations and operational procedures of financial services industry
- Good leadership and lateral thinking, with strong problem solving, analytical, interpersonal, communication and report writing skills
- Able to work independently and under tight schedule, with a strong sense of responsibility
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Vice President
We offer a competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. If you are interested in the post, please send your resume together with your present and expected salaries by clicking “Apply Now”. Please quote reference number when submitting your job application. You can also visit the page of “Careers” at our company website at http://www.shkf.com/ for more information about our career opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purposes only. We do not assume any risks of disclosure of personal information prior to receipt of applications.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you may request access to, and / or correction of your personal data in relation to your application. If you wish to do so, please email to us.