Vice President International Relationship Management - Business Banking
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005145300
Employer Ref. 00008WAL
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Through Business Banking our global network offers comprehensive support and services to businesses in the SME market. From expanding overseas to managing the cash and trade flows of an established enterprise, the Business Banking team of Relationship Managers and Product Specialists provides a range of end-to-end solutions designed to help small and large businesses reach their potential.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Vice President International Relationship Management.
In this role, you will
- Contribute to the achievement of business objectives, by effectively managing, developing, and retaining quality relationships with borrowing customers
- Identify and fulfill customer needs in trade and credit solutions, delivering customized one stop financial services to deepen business penetration into relationship portfolio.
- Protect the banks assets and reputation by knowing the customer and their business, monitoring for suspicious behavior, and taking appropriate action as set forth in operating policies when necessary
- Ensure compliance to internal and regulatory requirements on operations, credit standards and so on
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University graduate with proven general banking experience and relevant exposure in commercial credit as well as experience in identifying customer needs
- Good understanding of commercial banking products and services, especially trade and credit knowledge, as well as cross border servicing requirements
- Strong relationship management, communication and influencing skills
- Excellent team player with strong motivation and drive to grow existing business and win new business
- Relevant investment and insurance licenses are desired
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Vice President International Relationship Manager.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00008WAL
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited