Bank of Communications Co., Ltd. Hong Kong Branch
Proactive, Dedicated and Innovative
Founded in 1908, Bank of Communications Company Limited (Stock Code: 3328) is one of the oldest banks in China, and also acted as one of the country's banknote-issuing institutions. The bank was listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited and the Shanghai Stock Exchange in June 2005 and May 2007 respectively. At present, apart from Tibet, BOCOM comprises 30 provincial branches across provinces, municipalities and autonomous regions, plus a network of 2,637 operating locations in 173 cities and 112 counties nationwide. Beyond China, BOCOM has established overseas centers in Hong Kong, New York, San Francisco, Tokyo, Singapore, Seoul, Frankfurt, Macau, Ho Chi Minh City, and Sydney; one subsidiary bank in the U.K. and one representative office in Taipei. BOCOM's development strategy is to become a first class listed universal banking group focusing on international expansion and specializing in wealth management.
Vice President, Treasury Marketing
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004829844
- Responsible for marketing full range of treasury products and services to potential clients
- Participate in formulating and implementing various sophisticated marketing programs
- Degree holder or above with minimum 5 years’ experience in treasury sales and marketing gained from renowned financial institutions
- Extensive business network and connection
- Passes in HKSI Examinations (Qualified under SFO for handling Regulated Activities Types 1, 4 & 9) with TMA qualification are a must
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Vice President, Treasury Marketing
We offer attractive remuneration packages to the right candidates. Please send your full resume with expected salary toThe Human Resources Manager, Bank of Communications Co., Ltd., 10/F, Bank of Communications Tower, 231-235 Gloucester Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong, or fax to 2838 9209, or by clicking Apply Now.
Data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used only for consideration of applications. The bank may also refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available upon request.