PwC - Globally
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 208,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com.
PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details.
PwC - Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau
PwC China, Hong Kong and Macau work together on a collaborative basis, subject to local applicable laws. Collectively, we have around 540 partners and 12,800 people in total.
We provide organisations with the professional service they need, wherever they may be located. Our highly qualified, experienced professionals listen to different points of view to help organisations solve their business issues and identify and maximise the opportunities they seek. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest.
We are located in these cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Chongqing, Shenyang, Dalian, Xi'an, Chengdu, Qingdao, Nanjing, Suzhou, Wuhan, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Xiamen, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, and Macau.
About Internal Firm Services
In order to deliver a first-class service to our clients, we need first-class support internally. Our Internal Firm Services (IFS) is a network of specialist support professionals who play a vital role in ensuring we have all the right resources, services and technology. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents as part of IFS and as such are a part of an organisation on a par with many of our external clients.
Our teams in IFS include: Administration, Branded Merchandise, Business Development, Finance, Global PwC Experience, Global Technology Solutions, Human Resources, Marketing & Communications, Office of General Counsel, Research, and Senior Partner Office.
Video Content Producer(Senior Marketing Consultant/Deputy Manager)-M&C
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921111
Employer Ref. 13807BR/JDB201612
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Responsible for creating motion graphic design and visual
- Responsible for creating storyboards that depict the script and narrative
- Responsible for creating visual effects
- Responsible for working with other animator and CG artist
- Responsible for assisting video production including pre and post production
- Work closely with directors and producers to ensure work is on brief and quality
Joining our Digital Marketing team, this Video Content Producer is responsible for producing, shooting and editing a range of video projects for our social media and digital platforms.
As an expert in video production, you will have a wide range of skills including the ability to: create/contribute to video concepts, ideas, storyboards and/or scripts, be a location and talent scout, build trusting relationships with internal and external clients and stakeholders, shoot quality video, expertly use lighting and audio equipment, direct talent, and edit compelling and engaging video to tell our brand stories.
- Experienced in video producing, shooting and editing and expert use of cameras, lighting and sound techniques
- Must be proficient in Final Cut Pro, Avid or Premiere. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus
- Demonstrates video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Solid understanding of editing file structures, A/V formats as well as the theory and aesthetics of graphics creation, colour correction and audio production
- Experience with DSLR camera operation for video and still photography preferred
- Is knowledgeable about the use of social media, apps and other digital platforms
- Must demonstrate effective communication skills (oral & written) in English, Cantonese and/or Mandarin a bonus
- Ability to take briefs and requirements from different teams and translate these into deliverables
- Possess good time management skills to be able to juggle many projects simultaneously
- Experience in working in agency, studio or media environment is an advantage
- Need to manage production timeline and budget
- Helps to sustain and guide creative process
- Needs to meet critical deadlines under changing conditions
- Physical ability to load, unload and set up equipment at location shoots (office and field)
- Tertiary education preferred