jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004891496
Instructor Purpose: Teaches private and group violin/viola lessons at the school; performs and assists in the rundown and organization of concerts, recitals and other special functions for the school; to assist in other duties as may be given by the Director from time to time.
- Evaluates and maintains students’ progress through weekly motivation during lessons.
- Reports to Director during weekly scheduled meetings.
- Keep abreast of developments in the music field by reading current literature, talking with colleagues, and participating in professional conferences and/or workshops.
- Maintain student attendance records, progress and other required records.
- Prepare lesson materials such as syllabi, practice assignments, and handouts.
- Plans, evaluate, and revise curricula, lesson content, lesson materials, and methods of instruction, all with approval from the Director.
- Participate in community musical events.
- Keep students informed of community events such as plays and concerts.
- Prepare students for performances and assessments.
- Explain and demonstrate viola and music related techniques.
- Assists the Director in organizing and conducting concerts, recitals, and performance related opportunities for all students.
- Select and obtain materials and supplies such as performance pieces and method books.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional and musical publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Maintain High Level of Mastery Of Violin and Viola Performance, Time Management, Organization, Professionalism, Presentation Skills, Effective Verbal Communication,Social Perceptiveness
Best Music Academy, Ltd.
181D, Hennessy Apartments, 48 Percival Street, Causeway Bay Hong Kong
P: (852) 3644-5045 W: www.bestmusicacademy.com
"Music lessons for stars of any age."
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.