VF Hong Kong Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004784391
Employer Ref. JDB/VM
- Perform visual merchandising and retail brand experience for local market
- Responsible on seasonal display with tailor-made display and decoration materials
- Support on new store opening visual merchandising and opening process part
- Ensure the contractors perform the promotions installation, dismantle and plan in a cost-effective way
- Ensure the visual standards are maintained by providing display guideline for different kinds of promotion
- Generates ideas for display and decoration material & props sourcing etc.In order to ensure consistency with brand image
- Enhance the value of the corporate image to contribute to the increase of the brand awareness and store sales
- Participate in other assigned ad-hoc projects
- Post-secondary education or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' relevant experience in visual or apparel merchandising
- Experience in window & promotion set-up, in-store display and styling
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator & MS PowerPoint
- Well-organized, independent, detail-minded, able to work under pressure and handle multi-tasks effectively
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skill
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer 5–day work week, competitive salary and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties are invited to send your full resume with current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
Candidates who are not contacted within 1 month from sending the resume should consider your applications filed for future opportunities.
All applications will be treated in strict confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to VF Hong Kong Limited
About VF Hong Kong Limited
We are the subsidiary of VF Corporation - a leader in branded lifestyle apparel including jeanswear, outdoor products, image apparel, sportswear and contemporary apparel brands. For over 100 years, we've grown by offering consumers high quality, high value branded apparel. Our leading brands span virtually every channel of distribution. Our principal brands include Wrangler, Lee, Riders, The North Face, Vans, Reef, Eagle Creek, Eastpak, JanSport, Napapijri, Nautica, Kipling, John Varvatos, 7 For All Mankind, lucy, Majestic, Lee Sport and Red Kap.
Our vision: VF will grow by building leading lifestyle brands that excite consumers around the world.
We invite high calibre to apply for the following position: