L'OREAL Travel Retail Asia Pacific
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004832483
Key Job Accountabilities
- Design animation & launch podium, following the brands guidelines and marketing needs
- Coordinate the executions of promotions in accordance with the brands guidelines, and the adaptation of Travel Retail requirements
- Take charge of counters update with the latest launch visuals, PLV, collaterals etc.
- Create clear guidelines on the delegated brands for other teammates and contractors, to understand the new direction of launches and collaterals required executing the launch
- Support specific projects in travel retail business
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in visual merchandising, PLV developments in retail business
- Higher Diploma or above on visual merchandising or related
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Sketchup
- Motivated, organized and detail-oriented; able to work independently
About L'OREAL Travel Retail Asia Pacific
BEAUTY FOR ALL
L'ORÉAL TRAVEL RETAIL ASIA PACIFIC markets and distributes luxury cosmetics and fragrances sold in selected Travel Retail outlets in Asia Pacific region, including Lancôme, Clarisonic, Giorgio Armani, Helena Rubinstein, Shu Uemura, Urban Decay, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Maybelline, L'ORÉAL Paris, Biotherm, Kiehl’s & YSL.
For more than a century L’Oréal has been pushing back the boundaries of science to invent beauty and meet the aspirations of millions of women and men. Its vocation is universal: to offer everyone, all over the world, the best of cosmetics in terms of quality, efficacy and safety, to give everyone access to beauty by offering products in harmony with their needs, culture and expectations.
L’Oréal is committed to carrying out its mission to make beauty universal in a sustainable and responsible way. A highly exacting challenge, which the group is taking up step by step, in a long-term perspective, with the active involvement of all its employees. Ranked amongst the 100 most sustainable and ethical companies in the world, L’Oréal’s ambition is to be an exemplary corporate citizen. To help make the world a more beautiful place.
For more information, please visit http://www.loreal.com/