jobsDB ref: JHK100003004835726
Employer Ref. 13899
- Luxury skincare & make up brand
- Multinational working environment
- Innovative culture
- New launch Soft Merchandising part including lightbox changeover, planogram adjustment, tester & POSM forecast/allocation; provide guideline to stores for new launch merchandising
- Generic soft merchandising including new door opening / existing door renovation; generic POSM/tester forecast
- Support Promotion / Counter & Retail event / Press Event / CRM workshop by working with production house for set-up design and measurement / planogram design / tester supply
- Monitor the counter application of merchandising tools; provide suggestion and implement modification on regular basis
- Prepare VM report after store visit for new launch animation
- Manage forecast and heathy stock level of POSM items and ensure the expense within budget.
- Communicate with regional & global VM team for aligning expectation and VM approval flow
- Assist Marketing team on marketing materials such as leaflets/poster/advertisement design
- Bachelor in Visual Merchandising / Design
- 3-5 years visual merchandising and design experience gained from beauty / retail industry
- Innovative with stong sense of aesthetic perception
- Proficient in MS Office and literate in graphic / drawing software (i.e. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Sketchup)
- A good team player, proactive, well organized and with good time management
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Cathy Yeung on +852 2833 4192 for more information.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.