L'Oreal Hong Kong Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004917320
Employer Ref. 28149
Key Job Accountabilities
Ensure new designs/developments for upcoming launches are aligned with the brands' requirements and launched in an organized and timely manner
- Assist the team to execute visual merchandising activities for a world-renowned cosmetics brand in key channels and retail stores
- Coordinate the executions of promotions in accordance with the brands guidelines, and the adaptation of trade requirements
- Take charge of counters update with the latest launch visuals, PLV, collaterals etc.
- Create clear guidelines on the delegated brands for other teammates and contractors, to understand the new direction of launches and collaterals required executing the launch
- Responsible for day-to-day merchandise presentation on store level, in keeping with brand's image
- Manage monthly POS rotation execution, and follow up its maintenance and material replenishment
- Design props and work with purchasing team for material sourcing
- Project management from design, production, delivery, and purchase order processing
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree or Tertiary education with at least 2 year experience in visual merchandising, with experience in FMCG or Retail is a plus.
- Proactive, and able to liaise with all parties including supplier, marketing, and sales team
- Fast pace and able to work under pressure with project management skills
- Motivated, organized and detail-oriented; able to work independently
- Strong aesthetic sense
- Fluent in English and Chinese
About L'Oreal Hong Kong Limited
A THRILLING EXPERIENCE, A CULTURE OF EXCELLENCE
At L’Oréal we empower people who are ready to take bets, think out of the box, defend their convictions, be resilient and leave their own mark.
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 28 international brands include Kiehl’s, Lancôme, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Clarisonic, Maybelline New York, Essie, Kérastase, Biotherm, Shu Uemura, Viktor&Rolf, Maison Martin Margiela, Urban Decay, Redken, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Garnier, The Body Shop, L’Oréal Paris, and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity.
We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
L’Oréal Hong Kong, subsidiary of L’Oréal Group, has been present in Hong Kong for 30 years. As the world leader in cosmetics and beauty products, we offer a wide portfolio of impressive, famous, quality brands and products to consumers in Hong Kong and Macau.
For more information, please visit us at http://www.loreal.com/
L’Oréal Hong Kong Limited