We are a listed jewellery group with retail outlets in Hong Kong, China, Macau and overseas. In light of our rapid business expansion, we are inviting candidates of high caliber to join our group for the following position:
Visual Merchandiser (Product Packaging Design)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998090
- Responsible for the daily VM operation matters including ad hoc promotion display layout & merchandise settings according to the master design & display guideline
- Experience in dealing with vendors and source materials and do the follow-up of quotation & productions
- Follow up the production work including sourcing, organizing and distrusting the VM materials
- Strong in applications Illustrator, Photoshop, 3D Rendering Programs.
- Monitor and update the production schedule
- Corporate guideline to advise the standardization of all regions
- Props production / Construction drawing knowledge is a must
- Form 5 graduate or above
- Minimum 5 years visual merchandising experience is a must
- Self-motivated, good team player, able to work independently with tight deadlines and under pressure
- Proficient in design software (e.g. illustrator, Photoshop, MAC would be an advantage) and Chinese word processing
- Good command of spoken and written Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Immediate available is preferred
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary and working portfolio (in PDF format) to Human Resources Manager, Luk Fook Holdings Co Ltd., Luk Fook Jewellery Centre, No. 239 Temple Street, Jordan, Kowloon; or via email to submit your application.
All personal data are handled in accordance with our personal data privacy policies. A copy of our statement on personal data collection is available upon request.