Visual Merchandiser – HK & Macau
Brooks Brothers Hong Kong Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004832264
- Plan and execute merchandise presentation, window set-up and in-store display
- Work closely with stores and brand team for display standard and creative installation
- Provide timely and complete follow-through on all areas of merchandising responsibility
- Ensure the brand visual merchandising guidelines are adequately adopted in stores to provide a neat and tidy shopping environment to customers.
- 3 years' relevant experience in fashion retail industry
- With hands on experience in graphic and visual design
- Proficient in design software such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is a must
- Have passion in fashion and good team player with creative mind is a must
- Working location in Wong Chuk Hang, shuttle bus service is provided, covering various locations in Kowloon / N.T.
Interested parties please send your resume with current & expected salary, date of availability to the Human Resources Department.
Information provided is strictly confidential and intended only for the use of recruitment purpose.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Brooks Brothers Hong Kong Limited
About Brooks Brothers Hong Kong Limited
Established in 1818, Brooks Brothers was the first to offer ready-to-wear clothing and has continued throughout history with iconic product introductions including: seersucker, madras, original button-down collar and the non-iron shirt. Nearly two centuries later, Brooks Brothers is proud to uphold the same traditions and values and to be the destination for ladies and gentlemen from every generation. Since its founding 196 years ago in New York, Brooks Brothers has become a legendary retailer with over 300 stores worldwide while maintaining a steadfast commitment to exceptional service, quality, style and value.
We are looking for energetic and high caliber talent to join us.