Armi Executive Search is a premier provider of middle to senior-level executive search to the world’s leading business, banking and financial institutions. We focus on quality service and built strong leadership teams through our relationships with clients and individuals. Our consultants are selected for their extensive practical experience in the world of finance. They listen, take on board what each party needs, ensuring expectations are met on both sides and ensuring a smooth transition through the final selection and offer stages. We source the top-notch talents for leading employers and work in partnership with those employers to ensure an excellent level of service.
Suite 1011, 10/F, Wing On Centre, 111 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong
Tel : (852) 3107 6200 Fax : (852) 3107 6250
E-mail : email@example.com (preferable)
Website : www.armiexecutive.com
Visual Merchandising Manager (Ref. No. 04988)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998258
Employer Ref. 04988
Our client, an International Luxury Brand, is looking for high-caliber person to fill the position.
- Assist the Visual Merchandising Director on planning and executing VM activities for Hong Kong & Macau;
- Lead the creative of luxury fashion Visual Merchandising functions and exhibition for seasonal wholesale buyers & suppliers;
- Provide communication channels throughout the regions to give VM information, plan and strategy and reach VM team and operational teams and store managers;
- Develop and formulate VM budget;
- Work closely with headquarter in order to produce a VM strategy;
- Design and source props that create animation in store;
- Create a tactile in-store experience and brand visual merchandising standards overseeing the implementation across all retail channels;
- Project management of all VM initiatives including windows, seasonal brand imagery, POS to be delivered in store, on time and on budget and in line with brand direction and safety standards;
- Manage and deliver the seasonal VM training to retail store teams.
- Degree or Tertiary education in Fine Art, Design, communication or others;
- At least 5 years of Visual Merchandising experience;
- Experienced in leading creative and design;
- Fast pace and strong project management skills;
- Fluency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.