Sixty Asia Investments Limited
Sixty Group – a leading International fashion company characterized by strong personality and historical heritage based on tradition of high quality and technological garments.
To cope with our business growth, we are now inviting high caliber candidates to fill the following position:
Visual Merchandising Manager (Regional)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005070706
- Executing all VM new concept shop guideline, which is approved by GM and CCO office, as well as sharing these materials with Europe BU VM.
- Opening new shops in China and HKAP BU, retail & wholesale accounts with furniture, mannequins, VM props and materials design development, purchase system and logistic.
- Working closely with project and sourcing teams.
- Supervising all window and light box production and set up.
- Supporting the retail operational promotions and events within all POS.
- Focusing on China and HKAP BU, retail & wholesale accounts, setting up seasonal VM guideline and training program within China and HKAP BU.
- Building up VM key performance indicator and practice every season, from headquarter VM team to retail area VM.
- Providing VM in-store and window display solutions, such as mix & match, upon different needs among China cities, HKAP cities, retail and wholesales, consignment, commercial and flagship POS.
- Establishing the seasonal VM in-store color stories upon design inspiration and buying plan.
- Supporting the sales campaign set up with marketing and merchandising teams.
- Tertiary Educated or University graduate in Visual Merchandising, Art, Design or related disciplines
- At least 8 years solid experience of graphic design and visual merchandising, preferably in fashion retail industry, with 3 years in managerial capacity
- Diverse creative mindset and basic graphic technique is required.
- Creative and energetic with strong aesthetic and market sense
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Mandarin, Cantonese
- Frequent travel to China is required.
Full fringe benefits with excellent career prospects will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties, please press "Apply Now" to submit a detailed resume with present & expected salary (a must). For any further inquiries, please contact (852) 2161 9369.
(All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose)