Voice Engineer - Urgent
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995659
Voice Engineer - Urgent
The company is a Fortune 500 Company that has a heavy presence of cutting edge voice technologies. This role will provide the desired candidate unlimited opportunities not just in handling some unique critical issues it also offers the candidate a chance to work on projects that involves alot of migration to the newest voice recording systems in the market.
- Daily voice operation support along with regional team for all BAU operation matters
- Monitor and troubleshoot Voice Systems issues including CISCO IPT & NICE NTR Voice recording
- Plan, raise and implement changes as part of system requirement or requests
- Manage and follow up incident tickets
- Voice System Maintenance
- Communicate with voice maintenance, vendors, carriers etc for installation, troubleshooting, service quality
- Manage circuits and equipment inventory
- Communicate with other terms on requirements and voice support coordination
- Participate and implement Voice Project roll out
- Voice Systems review for issue and risk remediation
Years of Experiences:
The candidate must possess at least 4+ years within voice specifically in CISCO IPT & NICE systems working within banking/insurance environment.
- Hands-on experience with Voice Technologies;
- Voice Network Skills:
o Cisco IPT (Release 10.x and 11.x);
o NICE Voice Recording;(NTR 6.x)
Interested candidates, please send your CV in Word format to Alex Fraser at
alexander.fraser @TEKsystems.com for a confidential discussion.
Alex Fraser is a specialist candidate manager based in Hong Kong working within the IT infrastructure industry. My sole mission is to be able to provide the highest quality service to both my clients and candidates to ensure a smooth process in the job hiring process.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TEKsystems
People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At TEKsystems, we understand people. Every year we place over 80,000 IT professionals globally, including thousands of candidates in permanent roles, at 6,000 client sites across Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. Our deep insights into human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals—while optimising their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems in an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.