jobsDB ref: JHK100003004919844
Employer Ref. 497610/001
A well-established bank is seeking for VP, ALM Reporting to join their company in Hong Kong.
- Assist in formulating and implementing strategies over the Bank's assets and liabilities with on-going monitoring of the actual implementation results
- Formulate viable plans on the growth and structure of assets and liabilities; establish targets on net interest income and margin
- Proactively coordinate and partner with business divisions and treasury in the process of assets and liabilities management ("ALM") to drive towards targets
- Conduct ALM related analysis and make recommendations on the assets and liabilities structures, interest rate and liquidity mismatch positions
- Analyse treasury performance including but not limited to evaluating results over re-pricing and liquidity management; propose treasury related targets where appropriate
- Lead ALM related projects; drive system enhancements to enhance data accuracy and analysis capability
- Drive initiatives to enhance capital efficiency and return
- Degree holder in Accounting, Risk Management, Finance or related disciplines
- At least 5 years managerial / supervisory experience in ALM or similar functions with financial institutions
- Sound knowledge in treasury activities and products
- Prior exposures in interest rate risk and liquidity risk management are definite advantages
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and sound analytical thinking
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Mandarin is required
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.