Established in 1975, JAC Recruitment is a leading executive search firm headquartered in London with a global network of 22 offices in most of the major hubs in Asia Pacific such as Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Korea, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, India and etc.
JAC Recruitment has over 1000 employees globally, with experienced consultants specializing in Banking & Financial Services, Information Technology, Accountancy & Finance, Professional Services, Sales & Marketing, Digital Marketing, Luxury & Retail, Energy Sector and more.
VP/ AVP | Legal and Compliance
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993981
Employer Ref. MC170112-1
Our client, an integrated financial institution in Hong Kong is rapidly expanding their business and are seeking a high caliber professional to join the team as Compliance VP/ AVP.
- Assist in handling SFC or other regulators enquiries/investigations
- Provide advice to management and business units on ad hoc compliance-related tasks
- Review and update internal control policies and procedures and keep track of regulatory requirements
- Undertake regular compliance monitoring reviews
- Coordinate and liaise with regulatory authorities on enquiries, reporting, inspection or investigation
- Assist in developing and delivering compliance training and reviewing relevant legal documents
- Bachelor Degree in Law , Accounting, Finance or other related disciplines
- At least 3 years' solid Compliance or Internal Audit experience in securities firm / asset management firm / financial institution
- Familiar with Securities and Future Ordinance and HKEx regulations
- Knowledge of legal, asset management and wealth management businesses is a definite advantage
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
If interested, please send your CV in WORD format along with your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com