Talent Axis Management Consulting Group Limited
We are expert in Talent Management solutions. Headquartered in Hong Kong, Talent Axis is a specialized recruitment firm providing service to financial institutes, commercial & industrial sectors, as well as IT & T, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments.
VP / AVP/ M, Asset & Liability Management Reporting (Bank)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915332
Our client, a reputable listed bank, is looking for an experienced candidate to join their team. Focusing on Asset & Liability Management, candidate is responsible for:
- Analyze treasury performance including but not limited to evaluating results over re-pricing and liquidity management; propose treasury related targets where appropriate
- Assist in formulating and implementing strategies over the Bank’s assets and liabilities with on-going monitoring of the actual implementation results
- Proactively coordinate and partner with business divisions and treasury in the process of assets and liabilities management (“ALM”) to drive towards targets
- Lead ALM related projects; drive system enhancements to enhance data accuracy and analysis capability
- Formulate viable plans on the growth and structure of assets and liabilities; establish targets on net interest income and margin
- Conduct ALM related analysis and make recommendations on the assets and liabilities structures, interest rate and liquidity mismatch positions, etc.
- Drive initiatives to enhance capital efficiency and return
- Degree holder in Accounting, Risk Management, Finance or related disciplines
- At least 3 - 5 years managerial / supervisory experience in ALM or similar functions with financial institutions
- Prior exposures in interest rate risk and liquidity risk management are definite advantages
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and sound analytical thinking
- Sound knowledge in treasury activities and products
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Interested candidates please forward your resume (in MS Word format) together with current and expected salary details by clicking the Apply Now button.