Talent Axis Management Consulting Group Limited
We are expert in Talent Management solutions. Headquartered in Hong Kong, Talent Axis is a specialized recruitment firm providing service to financial institutes, commercial & industrial sectors, as well as IT & T, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments.
VP, Compliance (Bank)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915473
Our client, a reputable listed bank, is looking for an experienced candidate to join their team. Focusing on Corporate Banking, candidate is responsible for:
- Assist in liaising with local regulators on compliance matters and regulatory examinations relating to corporate, commercial and retail banking businesses
- Work with group compliance to keep abreast of and adhere to the updated group policies and requirements
- Work with relevant parties to analyze the potential impact of regulatory trends and developments to ensure compliance with any new regulatory changes with respect to corporate and commercial banking businesses
- Handle compliance-related head office requests and/or reporting requirements
- Handle ad-hoc projects as may from time to time be assigned by the Division/Team Head.
- Provide advisory on corporate and commercial banking compliance and general compliance issues to businesses and management
- Prepare compliance reports for senior management review
- Review customer communication materials/correspondence with regulatory bodies regarding corporate and commercial banking businesses and general compliance matters
- Provide training to and promote compliance awareness among the associates
- Maintain and update compliance manuals and policies
- Degree holder preferably in Accounting, Law or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience in regulatory / compliance with hands-on experience in providing compliance advice
- Familiar with the banking ordinance and rules, codes and guidelines issues by HKMA
- Sound knowledge of the relevant laws and regulators pertinent to bank
- Solid experience in corporate and commercial banking compliance and general compliance in banking sector
- People-oriented and a team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to work with internal parties
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Interested candidates please forward your resume (in MS Word format) together with current and expected salary details by clicking the Apply Now button.