jobsDB ref: JHK100003004921362
Employer Ref. HK117303
Our client is a leading Chinese securities business with tremendous regional growth. They have aggressive plans for expansion in the region. This is a new headcount role directly reporting to the Head of Risk.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage internal Credit Risk management policies with regards to client due diligence processes, including ISDA/CSA, business relationships like GMRA and bank funding.
- Lead the development and manage Credit Risk policies and procedures with a particular focus towards the Global Markets business.
- Manage database centralisation and approved counterparties
- Work closely with collateral & settlement risk stakeholders to set credit limits/lines
- Credit analysis and research to assist management decisions
- Degree holder or above in Financial Risk Management or any related discipline with 3 to 5 years' work experience in banks or securities firms
- Deep credit risk experience, global markets experience an advantage
- Self-driven, organized and a proactive candidate with high professional standards and strong analytical and technical skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Matthew Thomas at +852 2919 6126 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. HK117303. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.