VP - Equity Derivatives C++, C# or Java Developer
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004997582
Employer Ref. RHTVP16155
Our client is a leading global bank with a large presence in Asia.
This position requires a strong C++ and Java professional to work with Risk and Derivative Trading team. This role will offer the opportunities to work in the Global Equities Technology Department and work on top tier options volume trading platform.
- Own Business Relationship with Derivative Business for the application.
- Design, code, test equities functionality on the Derivative's Trading platform.
- Liaise with regional and global development team to ensure that the project needs are addressed in any framework development.
- Analysis, design, development, testing, support and maintenance of Derivative Trading applications.
- Provide 2nd line support in hours and out of hours.
- Work and liaise closely with other teams that are in scope of the project
- Write technical design and testing documents and provide innovative technical solutions.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Excellent knowledge of C++, Java, Multi-threading.
- Hands-on experience on C# .
- Experienced in design and development of real time low latency applications.
- Exposure to or experience in Message driven architectures.
- Ability to work with globally distributed teams
- Knowledge of test driven development
- Experience in front office trading applications, order management systems, Options, Exchange Protocols, FIX protocol, etc.
- Experience/Understanding of KDB is an advantage
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About Robert Half
Founded in 1948, Robert Half pioneered specialised recruitment services and today is the world's leader in placing accounting, finance, banking and technology professionals on a temporary and permanent basis.
Robert Half has more than 340 locations worldwide with a presence in Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, North America and South America. Visit our website for more job openings: www.roberthalf.com.hk