jobsDB ref: JHK100003004832413
Employer Ref. HK116108
- Excellent worklife balance
- Top European bank
- Long term career opportunity
Our client is a top European bank with business spanning across Investment, Corporate and Private Banking with operations globally. They do offer excellent worklife balance and long term opportunities with excellent exposure. They are now looking to hire a high performing Internal Auditor to cover Compliance. The role will be based in HK and require extensive travel (up to 50%).
Reporting directly into the Head of Audit in Europe, your responsibilities will include:
- Lead audit assignments to facilitate business activities applying a risk based approach
- Perform special audits based on regulators, business line and audit committees requirements
- Review implementation status of recommendations issued by auditees
- Assist in conducting audit risk assessments and periodic reporting requirements
- University degree in Finance or related discipline, Master degree is a plus
- 8 years Audit/Compliance experience with excellent knowledge on Financial Security (AML, Transaction filtering etc.) including at least 3 years in a Banking (preferably investment) environment covering audit of Compliance function
- Sound knowledge of legal in Banking environment
- Excellent writing skills in English with strong communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 50%
To apply, click the "Apply" button or, alternatively, email your resume to email@example.com quoting ref. no. HK116108. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.