jobsDB ref: JHK100003004782014
Employer Ref. AS00038126
- Leading Universal Bank
- Credit Risk Expertise Required
- Attractive Base Salary + Bonuses
Our client is a leading and globally renowned Banking Group with a strong household name in Consumer Banking. It has continued to build and expand its Consumer Banking business in Asia and here is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Consumer Banking Credit Risk Professional or a Credit Risk Internal Auditor to join their team in Hong Kong in a Regional Internal Audit role.
Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit for Credit Risk, you will be a senior member of this specialist team, responsible for providing a professional audit services to the Consumer Banking Credit Risk stakeholders through the assessment of risk and the evaluation of control processes within the Consumer Banking Credit Risk functions. You will lead and execute internal audit engagements and assist in the planning for the Consumer Credit Risk area. You will be responsible for identifying issues and developing solutions in partnership with the business. The successful candidate will also be required to provide consultancy support within a high performing audit resource team by supporting the group's values, applying your strong technical skills to assignments and sharing knowledge within the team. Whilst the audit business focus will be Consumer Credit Risk, you will be part of the larger Risk Management Internal Audit family and would have opportunities to work on audit engagements outside your scope.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- An university degree, Audit or Accounting professional qualifications are not required for applicants who are Credit Risk professionals
- Minimum 10 years' relevant experience within the banking and financial services industry, with a particular focus on Credit Risk, Credit Risk Internal Audit, Big 4 professionals with strong Credit Risk coverage
- Knowledge of Banking controls and processes
- Solid understanding of Credit Risk Management concepts related to Consumer Banking or other Banking businesses would also be considered
- Familiarity to technology application controls relevant to Credit Risk
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in English
Contact Amy Ho on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AH 38126. www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ambition
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.