jobsDB ref: JHK100003004781443
Employer Ref. HK115541
- Leading Asian Bank
- Regional exposure
- Excellent remuneration
Our client is one of the largest Asian bank with large scale Investment and Corporate Banking operations in all markets in Asia. As they are still growing in Hong Kong, they are looking for a specialist Auditor in Capital Markets to be based out of Hong Kong.
Reporting directly into the Head, the Internal Auditor's responsibilities will include:
- Lead audit assignments in accordance with the Bank's internal standards as well as local regulations to facilitate business activities in a risk-managed environment.
- Perform special audit assignments / reviews on an ad-hoc basis as requested by regulators, bank management and audit committees
- Assist in conducting audit risk assessments and periodic reporting to management and Head Office
- Provide comments and recommendations to the Head Office
- Degree holder in Accounting/Finance or related discipline with professional qualification (CPA)
- At least 10 years Investment Banking experience with at least 6 years Internal Audit exposure
- Excellent Investment banking products (Derivatives, FX, Interest rate, Credit, Equity, Commodity, Corporate Finance, Asset-Liabiltiy Management...etc.)
- Sound knowledge of legal and compliance matters within an investment banking environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with written and spoken english skills
- Ability to commit to 20 to 30% travel
To apply, click the "Apply" button, or alternatively, email your resume to email@example.com. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.