VP of Finance
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004830185
Employer Ref. VPF-83742
VP of Finance
This multinational trading/distribution organisation currently have a requirement for a VP of Finance to play a major role in the company's growth and development phase. As a market leader who represent highly respected and recognised brands, they now seek a business finance leader who has a track record of driving change management so that the company can further continue its expansion plans to enhance the business branding of the organisation. This is replacement position, and therefore we would look for a candidate with excellent capabilities to adapt to an existing team, business mind set, and with a Multinational Finance background.
- Reporting to the CFO, you will play as key business partnering role in developing long term strategies for the group
- Oversee all accounting and finance activities including the preparation of budgets, financial reports, tax and audit filings
- Lead all finance activities for the group, including: assessing investment opportunities, merger and acquisitions, preparing financial models and project feasibility studies, executing corporate finance transactions, and conducting due diligence at all level
- Promote excellent corporate governance to optimize business and financial processes
- Maintain effective internal communication and external interfaces with auditors, stakeholders, and bankers
- Support the management on finance related activities for new business development planning
- Degree educated, ideally with an MBA, CFA or CPA qualification
- A minimum of 12 - 18 years of commercial experience within a multinational environment, able to bring on and implement best practices for the business.
- Excellent track record of driving business improvements and making difficult decisions to enhance operational performance
- Global / APAC Regional exposure would be highly desirable
- Possess superb analytical skills and abilities coupled with excellent interpersonal skills
- Have a strong sense of business ownership
- System Implementation / ERP knowledge would be highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills with strong language ability in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business that represent global premier brands in the region who are offering a potential individual a chance to play a major part in the overall development of the group.
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV's to Winnan Leung - (Manager of Commerce Finance Division) for further information, due to a high number of applicants, only chosen candidates will be contacted.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ConnectedGroup Limited
About ConnectedGroup Limited
ConnectedGroup is an executive search and recruitment firm with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and China. We work across a number of industry sectors providing cross-functional recruitment. Our specialisms are Financial Services, Legal, Technology Transformation, Strategy and Change, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Supply Chain/Sourcing, Industrial, Consumer and Retail/Luxury Goods, Hospitality, Corporate Functions/Administration (HR/Finance/Accounting/Support).
All information is used for recruitment purposes only. Although we endeavour to respond to every applicant this may not always be possible so if you receive no response within 60 days, please consider your application for this specific vacancy to be unsuccessful. We will contact you with the next vacancy that matches your profile.