Cavendish Search Ltd
Cavendish Search is a premier recruitment firm headquartered in central Hong Kong
specialising in financial services executive search. We consistently achieve results by
exceeding expectations and our commitment to providing recruitment solutions to
complex and sophisticated hiring needs is second to none.
We are creative, efficient, responsive, and our team continually strives to provide the
highest quality service for our individual Clients and Candidates alike.
We are strategic partners with many global financial firms and have an extensive network of international contacts. We foster a work and team culture that inspires excellence in everything we do, which is reflected in our impressive results.
VP, Product and Business Development
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836092
Vice President, Product & Business Development
- Conduct market intelligence and identify business opportunities;
- Manage the product development life cycle (e.g. co-ordination with project stakeholders, set-up of workflow and documentation, UAT, etc.) to ensure the successful launch of the products;
- Assist Department Head to monitor the product performance, prepare business reports and propose recommendation to enhance the product utilization;
- Participate in product review and give recommendation in product improvement;
- Support front office to provide product training, client visit and product structuring/customization;
- Assist to develop the marketing materials and enhance the Branch’s product branding;
- Complete the ad hoc tasks or projects as assigned by the Department Head.
- Degree holder in or business related disciplines;
- Minimum 10 years of experience in wholesale banking, with at least 8 years in product development and marketing;
- Strong in structure finance product knowledge and related workflow;
- Familiar with China market and peer banks business practice;
- Relevant experience in PRC bank and /or China will be a plus;
- Strong project management skills and familiar with products development process;
- Excellent sales & marketing skills and presentation skills;
- Proactive, strong sense of ownership, innovative, independent, and good in problem solving;
- Good analytical and reporting writing skills;
- Fluent in spoken and written Chinese and English, and proficiency in Putonghua is preferred.