APL Logistics designs and operates smart globally integrated supply chains. We provide a broad range of international logistics services in a comprehensive network of offices in more than 160 locations and 75 countries. To cope with the business expansion, we are seeking dynamic individuals to join our team of logistics professionals.
Warehouse Assistant (Ref: YLOPSA–JOB)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780147
Work Location: Yuen Long
- Manage accounts as assigned in the area of Warehouse Management Services
- Handle the cargo related documents accurately and prepare the daily reporting timely
- Plan and manage the allocation of the appropriate resources and manpower to complete the daily shipment orders
- Monitor performance of vendors and service providers to ensure the quality of service
- Review the operation procedures constantly and to facilitate process improvement
- Design and compile analyses and reports for internal and external parties on both current and new opportunities
- Participate in new project implementation
- Ensure the warehouse and its facilities is clean, tidy, safe and secure
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned by management
- F.7 or above with knowledge logistics / supply chain / operations is preferable
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience; preferably in 3PL freight forwarding, warehousing and distribution industry
- Knowledge of supply chain and logistics market in Hong Kong and South China
- Result and action oriented, strong ability in problem solving with good communication skills
- Able to work independently and willing to work overtime
- Good command of spoken & written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Good PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio
- Willing to work in warehouse environment
- Immediate available will be an advantage
We offer attractive remuneration package including guarantee and variable bonuses, comprehensive benefits programs and tax effective scheme to the right candidates. Please apply with full resume indicating current and expected salary. Please state the reference number on the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies; a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.