Pacific Airlift (China) Limited
For our expansion, we want to recruit additional post as follows:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997165
- Smooth daily warehouse operations, including local distribution and inventory control
- Physical handling on Pick & Pack & tidy up the warehouse
- Cooperate with operation on daily planning
- Maintain quality assurance in accordance with agreed working instructions
- Optimize the use of warehouse space and workforce to achieve higher efficiency
- F.5 or above (HKCEE / DSE)
- 1 yr experience in warehouse operations, (Fresh graduate will also be considered)
- Relevant experience in logistics & warehouse inventory is preferable
- Good command in both written & spoken English & Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Proficiency in MS Office applications & familiar with WMS system is advantage.
- Willing to work overtime.
- Shift duty required
Working location: Kwai Chung
Employment Type:Full Times, Permanent
Working hour:Mon-Fri (10:00 am - 19:00 pm) or (13:00 pm – 22:00 pm)
Sat (10:00am-14:00pm) or (14:00 – 18:00pm)
Benefits : O.T allowance, Medical, Bank holidays & 12 days annual leave
Applicants please send full resume to Mr. Niky Lai or Mr. Joseph Lee by clicking 'Apply Now' for interview.
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.