Eu Yan Sang (HK) Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004986705
- Input data in systems in timely and accurate manner;
- Responsible for preparation of all required documents such as delivery order, invoice and goods received note;
- Performing physical inspection and quantity check on both inbound and outbound shipments;
- Monthly and yearly stock taking; &
- Other tasks as assigned by the warehouse supervisor / manager.
- F.5 or DSE graduate, with knowledge of Accounting is definitely an advantage;
- 1-2 years' work experience in distribution/ warehouse operations, preferably in retail industry;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Chinese Word Processing;
- Immediate available is preferred.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the successful candidates. Please send detailed resume, stating qualification, experience, current and expected salary and career history by clicking “Apply Now”.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purposes.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Eu Yan Sang (HK) Ltd
About Eu Yan Sang (HK) Ltd
Eu Yan Sang (HK) Limited, one of the largest Chinese medicines manufacturers and retailers in South East Asia, is now looking for a high caliber candidate to fill in the following position: