TÜV Rheinland Hong Kong Limited
About TÜV Rheinland
The TÜV Rheinland Group is a leading provider of technical services worldwide. Founded in 1872 and headquartered in Cologne, the Group employs 20,000 people. It generates annual revenues of € 1.88 billion. The Group’s mission and guiding principle is to achieve sustained development of safety and quality in order to meet the challenges arising from the interaction between man, technology and the environment.
For more information, you are welcome to visit our website at http://www.tuv.com/
For job applications, please send detailed resume to Human Resources Department via email@example.com
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992825
- Handle general warehouse administration duties
- Handle other ad hoc duties assigned by supervisor
- Secondary education or above
- 1 year working experience
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and with good typing skill
- Immediate available is an advantage
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and used for employment purpose only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 5 weeks may assume their applications unsuccessful and their data will be retained for 6 months for other suitable vacancies in our organization.