YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger, which in October 2015, brought together YOOX GROUP and THE NET -A-PORTER GROUP; the two companies had revolutionized the luxury fashion industry since their birth in 2000.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand in-season online stores NET-A-PORTER and MR PORTER, and multi-brand off-season online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all “Powered by YNAP”. Through a joint venture established in 2012, YOOX NET -A-PORTER GROUP has partnered with Kering to manage the ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES of several of the French group's luxury brands.
Uniquely positioned in the high growth online luxury sector, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP has an unrivalled client base of more than 2.5 million high-spending customers, 27 million monthly unique visitors worldwide and combined 2015 net revenues of €1.7 billion. The Group has offices and operations in the United States, Europe, Japan, China and Hong Kong and delivers to more than 180 countries around the world. YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is listed on the Milan Stock Exchange as YNAP.
For further information: http://www.ynap.com/
Warehouse/ Logistics Assistant (Temporary)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999676
- Act in a timely and polite manner to all communications received for the Distribution Department
- For e-mail respond to the mails received by the Fulfillment and Help Desk folders
- Respond to incoming telephone calls promptly and professionally
- Ensure customer expectations for acknowledgement are met
- Support the Distribution Shift Management with other Team Coordinators
- Ensure the service to the customer reflects well both on the Help Desk team and the department as a whole
- Establish and provide the services against a demanding customer service level
Provide a communications service for the Distribution team to the wider business
Format and present interesting, positive and informative communications to the wider business on team issues and news
- Assist in keeping the inventory in order
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in operations support
- Excellent communication in Cantonese and English
- Able to work independently and take initiative to resolve issues
- Candidates with experience in warehouse operations will have an advantage