Maud Frizon Ltd.
We are an international diversified group with our continuous expansion and development and now looking for a high caliber candidate to fill in the following position.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783068
The incumbent will play an important role to manage and monitor the warehouse operations and inventory control of our retail in HK, Macau, PRC, Taiwan, Singapore as well as New York business.
- Diploma holder or above in Logistics Management or relevant disciplines
- At least 8 years relevant experience in which 5 years at supervisory level in retail industry is preferably
- Managing the daily operation of warehouse and good storage to ensure smooth flow of all process
- Ability to optimize logistics network across regions while maintaining a clear understanding of localinventory operational work flow system as well as consolidate and forecast materials requirement
- Sound knowledge in MS office and PC skill
- Independent, trustworthy and with high sense of responsibility
- With experience in handling air and sea logistic process in retailing industry is definitely an advantage
- Those with lesser experience can be considered to the post of Assistant Warehouse Manager
We offer attractive remuneration and career opportunities to the right candidates. Interested parties please send detailed resume, stating current and expected salary to Maud Frizon Ltd. via email to email@example.com.
The information provided will be treated in strict confidence. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment purpose.