WT Microelectronics (Hong Kong) Limited
Your Trustworthy Distribution Partner
Established in 1993, WT Microelectronics is a leading professional service provider focusing on the global semiconductor distribution industry. By providing superior supply chain management services to both vendors and customers, WT has successfully positioned itself as a pivotal liaison, bridging upstream and downstream partners. Aiming to co-define the product marketing strategy with the upstream vendors as well as to reduce R&D pipeline for the downstream customers, WT has persistently strengthened its capability to create value added services throughout the supply chain.
Headquartered in Taiwan, WT has an extensive marketing and sales channel with over 40 regional offices in China, Korea, Singapore, India, Thailand and Malaysia.
In the past decades, WT has accumulated a strong technology capability and has excelled at future trend interpretation. To deliver the optimized services to its business partners, WT has been fully devoted to facilitating the application of upstream components into comprehensive solutions for electronics devices.
WT currently serves as the distribution partner for over 40 global leading semiconductor partners and provides services to over 5,000 quality customers. The products being carried are broadly used in various fields including communication, computing, consumer electronics, industry & instrument and automotive. Operating at a solid and steady pace, WT’s annual sales for 2014 grew past the century billion mark, totaling NT$ 107.77 billion.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834161
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate employees
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, and dispatch operations
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
- Initiate and coordinate process improvements
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies
- Produce reports and statistics regularly
- Manage the quality of services provided
- Proven work experience as a warehouse manager, at least 3 years experience
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases (SAP preferred)
- Leadership skills and ability to manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- BS degree in logistics, supply chain management or business administration
We provided attractive compensation package. Interested parties please send your full resume with current and expected salary by fax 8148-4564. (All personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only.)