Wilson Communications Limited
We are a leading mobile phone retail chain in Hong Kong. To cope with our business strategies and rapid expansion, we are looking for qualified professionals for the following position:
Warehouse Manager / Assistant Warehouse Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993596
- Manage overall logistics functions including warehouse, transportation, RMA and DOA teams and to ensure quality and timely service support to company’s daily retail operations.
- Develop, implement and review procedures, workflows and control systems to ensure effective logistics operations.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure the smooth running of the department.
- Maintain and control the safety, hygiene, and security standards of the warehouse.
- Provide regular performance and inventory reports and handle ad-hoc projects
- Set-up KPIs for warehouse operations and monitor its effectiveness.
- Diploma holder or above in Logistics or Supply Chain management or related disciplines with minimum 12 years’ solid working experience plus 4 years in managerial level, preferably in retail industry
- Strong managerial experience preferably gained from a sizeable retail or logistics company.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Chinese Word Processing.
- Knowledge and experience in ERP system is highly desirable.
- Responsible, detail-minded, well-organized, able to work independently and respond quickly to changing demands and priorities.
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Immediate availability or short notice is preferred.
Please apply in confidence with full resume, listing present and expected salary and availability by clicking the "Apply Now" below.
All information will be used for recruitment purpose only.