AIA International Limited
AIA Group Limited and its subsidiaries comprise the largest independent publicly listed Pan-Asian life insurance group in the world. AIA meets the savings and protection needs of individuals by offering a range of products and services. AIA serves the holders of over 23 million individual policies and over 10 million participating members of group schemes across Asia Pacific.
Wealth Management and Protection Manager (IANG Mainland Graduates)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004978342
Our team consists of 100% PRC members, with a focus and establish method in providing exceptional and unique client services to this market - a huge advantage amongst other recruits.
We have unparalleled levels of services specifically for our clients. Our team is established amongst the market and hosts a key majority as PRC members, and our support and services to this market is exceptional.
If you are seeking a role where you become a complete young entrepreneur, where growth and opportunities are unlimited, join us and this platform will fulfil your aspirations.
- Provide comprehensive financial and banking advice to clients
- Constant monitoring of investment portfolios
- Develop and expand existing network through relationship management
- Work in our team with the largest number and percentage of MDRTs
- Attractive bonus package of over 2 month’s income
- Special holiday packages - a minimum of 2 company trips per year
- Gain accreditation from the internationally acclaimed MDRT association
- Monthly income HK$ 12,000 - 50,000
- Bachelor degree or above from recognised university (Fresh graduates are welcome)
- Self-motivated, presentable and good negotiation skills
- Energetic, eager to learn and willing to work under pressure
**HKID CARD HOLDERS ONLY **
(Non final-year students will be considered as internship program)
Please apply with resume to Assistant Unit Manager, Senior Manager: Mr. Johnson Wei
Email: johnsonwei at aia.com.hk
Contact Number: 2895 8333
9/F, Lee Garden Two, 28 Yun Ping Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months.)