AIA International Limited
We are Asia's largest financial and insurance company, and very much regarded as the Leading District at the forefront in producing the highest calibrate individuals. In acknowledgement of this distinction is the Million Dollar Round Table(MDRT), an accolade for the World's top 1% of financial professional. Since 2007, the District has consecutively produced top numbers and percentage of MDRT's Asia-wide.The District reached 72% MDRT ratio in 2014 and even hit 88.3% in 2015.
Wealth Management and Protection Manager ( IANG / PRC Background is preferred)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992745
Due to business expansion in Mainland China, we would like to invite high caliber candidates to join our business. As Head of Division of the company, the opportunity with a unique and exclusive career development for limited candidates is offered. We believe our approach is foremost, because the support, training, and culture have been proven to be significant to each financial professional's development. An comprehensive, intensive and tailor-made training program will be provided to each individual, hence limited candidates will be shortcut.
If you are seeking for a role from which you can provide private client services to high net worth individuals and to become a complete entrepreneur, then this can be exactly the opportunity for you!
- Provide comprehensive and wealth management services to High Net Worth Individuals and corporate clients;
- Comprehensive evaluation of investment portfolios through a range of investment vehicles;
- Develop and expand existing network through customer relationship management.
- Lucrative Bonus package;
- Special Holiday packages;
- Become a member of the internationally acclaimed Million Dollar Round Table association (MDRT);
- An expected income of HK$560,000 per annul without any limitations to go beyond.
- Degree holder or above, major in finance is an advantage.
- Strong financial analytic ability
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Good command in Cantonese and English, ability to communicate in mandarin is an advantage.
- Determined individual with a passion for private client services;
- Good team player, self-motivated, result-oriented and able to work under pressure.
- Candidates with IANG Visa/ Spouse Visa is welcomed.
- PRC background is highly preferred.
- 6 days work per week is required.
- Fresh graduates are also welcomed.
Interested parties please send your full resume by pressing "Apply Now" below.